Please click the "Apply to Course" button above before proceeding with the application process
2023 TTI-NRL Training Invitation
You may access the training invitation here
- Opened: Wednesday, 1 February 2023, 8:00 AMReceive a gradeWe have reached the maximum number of participants for this batch. In case you want to proceed with pre-registration, your application will be included in the waitlisted applicants.All the waitlisted applicants shall be prioritized if there are any cancellations of slots or shall be prioritized in the next batch.
REMINDER: Please ensure that you have clicked the "apply to course" button and have your requirements ready before entering this activity.
LIST OF REQUIREMENTS
Please ensure to submit all requirements listed below:
- Copy of License to Operate issued for 2023
- Copy of Certificate of Inclusions for Laboratory issued for 2023
- Copy of Valid PRC License
- Proof that the BSF is capable to test for TTI serology on the scheduled date of training (i.e. machines and reagents for TTI testing readily available for use)
- Endorsement Letter from Pathology Head or Head of the agency (certifying that the participant is a practicing Medical Technologist in the Laboratory for at least 6 months and that the fees are to be shouldered by the management)
Catherine B. Masangkay, MD, DPSP
Head, Transfusion Transmissible Infections-NRL
NOTE: Payment should be made ONLY AFTER you receive the acknowledgement and confirmation of your registration. Payments made without registration confirmation will not be honored.
How to submit my requirements?
Submit your requirements by uploading them using the submit requirements button below.
What's next after I submit my requirements?
Once application requirements are submitted the training provider will review your application. Any updates about your application will be sent via email notification.
Not seeing the submit requirements button?
- Make sure that you have clicked the "apply to course" button before entering this activity (it is located below the course briefer)
- Try refreshing this page
- Opened: Wednesday, 1 February 2023, 8:00 AM
- Ensure that the uploaded proof of payment is clear and readable
- If the Official Receipt (OR) will be named under your institution or under a different name, please include the name of institution/person in the inline text field below.
- Original copy of the official receipt shall be picked up by the participant or the sending institution. For direct deposit payment, kindly bring the original copy of the deposit slip upon pick up.
How to submit my proof of payment?
Submit your proof of payment by uploading a scanned copy of your proof of payment (e.g. deposit slip) using the submit requirements button below.
What's next after I submit my proof of payment?
Once proof of payment is submitted the training provider will review your application. Any updates about your application will be sent via email notification.
Not seeing the submit submission button?Try refreshing this page
Customer Satisfaction Survey for RITM-Learn
How was your experience with RITM-LEARN?
We aim for continuous improvement and would love to hear your feedback.