Opened: Wednesday, 1 February 2023, 8:00 AM
Receive a grade
ANNOUNCEMENT: REGISTRATION FOR JUNE BATCH IS ALREADY CLOSED.
REGISTRATION FOR AUGUST BATCH WILL BE OPEN 2 MONTHS BEFORE THE TRAINING SCHEDULE.
REMINDER: Please ensure that you have clicked the "apply to course" button and have your requirements ready before entering this activity.
LIST OF REQUIREMENTS
Please ensure to submit ALL requirements listed below:
- Copy of License to Operate issued for 2023
- Copy of Certificate of Inclusions for Laboratory issued for 2023
- Copy of Valid PRC License
- Proof that the BSF is capable to test for TTI serology on the scheduled date of training (i.e. photo of machines and reagents for TTI testing readily available for use)
- Endorsement Letter from the Pathology Head or Head of the agency (certifying that the participant is a practicing Medical Technologist in the Laboratory for at least 6 months and that the fees are to be shouldered by the management)
Iza Mae S. Chamen, RMT, MPH
Learning and Development Officer, Transfusion Transmissible Infections-NRL
NOTE: Payment should be made ONLY AFTER you receive the acknowledgement and confirmation of your registration. Payments made without registration confirmation will not be honored.
How to submit my requirements?
Submit your requirements by uploading them using the submit requirements button below.
What's next after I submit my requirements?
Once application requirements are submitted the training provider will review your application. Any updates about your application will be sent via email notification.
Not seeing the submit requirements button?
- Make sure that you have clicked the "apply to course" button before entering this activity (it is located below the course briefer)
- Try refreshing this page